Buy travel money
It only takes a few minutes to buy foreign currency online. Remember, you need to be an M&S main cardholder to buy online. Before you continue, please look at the What you should know before you buy section below.
What you should know before you buy
Are you eligible?
To buy online, you need to be:
- a UK resident aged 18 or over
- an M&S Bank Cardholder (Credit Card, Chargecard or Budget Card)
- the main cardholder – your name is on the card statements
Delivery is free for orders of £500 or more and costs just £5 for orders under £500. The foreign currency notes you order online or by phone will be dispatched to your M&S Bank Card billing address by Royal Mail Special Delivery. To make sure your travel money arrives in time, you should order it at least 3 working days before you go away – and allow extra time for bank holidays.
Usual expected timescales for delivery are as follows:
- Orders placed before 1pm are generally delivered on the next working day
- Orders placed after 1pm on Friday, on weekends or public holidays are delivered in two working days
- Orders placed before 1pm on Friday may not be delivered on Saturday
- Delivery is subject to authorisation of payment from your M&S Bank Card
If you are concerned about delivery, please purchase your M&S Travel Money in store by visiting your nearest M&S Bureau de Change.
Not the main cardholder?
You can order your travel money by calling 0800 363 484. Your order will be subject to the same delivery timescales as above.
Don't have an M&S Bank Card?
If you're not an M&S Bank Cardholder you can purchase travel money in store by visiting your nearest M&S Bureau de Change.