M&S Travel Money
Exclusive M&S Cardholder exchange rates
At M&S Bank we love rewarding our loyal customers, which is why we’re offering exclusive rates on our travel money for our M&S Cardholders who pay for their currency using their M&S Card. Check our currency converter for today’s exclusive rates.
- No hidden charges when you buy your foreign currency from M&S Bank** and we’ll buy back what you don’t use in any denomination we sell (excludes coins and Argentine peso that have not been purchased from M&S Bank)
- We stock a wide range of currencies – up to 40 currencies on demand with more available to order in-store, online or by phone with your M&S Credit Card or Chargecard
- Visit your nearest M&S Bureau de Change – most open 7 days a week in over 120 M&S stores nationwide
* Online and telephone orders for M&S Credit Card or Chargecard holders only. Free home delivery for orders of £500 or more. Order before 1pm for next working day delivery.
** If you pay with an M&S Credit Card or Chargecard you won’t pay a cash advance fee. Other card providers may charge.
M&S Travel Insurance
- Flexible single trip or annual multi-trip cover
- Choose the level and type of cover you need
- Medical emergency cover up to £10,000,000
- Cancellation or curtailment cover up to £6,000
- Upgrade your policy to include cover for travel disruption, winter sports and baggage
- 15% discount on new policies when you apply online***
We’ve carefully selected AXA Insurance UK plc to underwrite this quality travel insurance. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. In addition there are important conditions relating to health which may affect your cover.
*** The 15% online discount is available for new policies only.
I would like to convert £ into Mexican Peso
If you buy with M&S Card:
M&S exchange rate of 1 GBP =
Otherwise convert to:
M&S exchange rate of 1 GBP =How to buy:
M&S Bureau de Change
Online - M&S Credit and Chargecard holders only
or call 0800 363 484
Lines are open Monday to Friday - 8am to 9pm, Saturday - 8am to 6pm, Sunday - 10am to 2pm. Calls may be recorded for our mutual security, training and monitoring purposes.