The rate shown when you place your order is indicative – the actual rate will be set when you pay for the currency at the bureau. The foreign currency notes you order online or by phone will be ready for collection and payment in the specified bureau. Delivery to bureau is free. You will receive a preferential rate if you pay with an M&S Bank card (credit card, debit card, Chargecard and Budgetcard). Non M&S Bank cardholders will receive standard rates.
Usual expected timescales for Reserve & Collect are as follows:
- Euro and USD orders placed before 09.00 will be available for collection after 11.00 the same day
- Euro and USD orders placed after 09.00 and before 13.00 will be available 2 hours after the order is placed
- Euro and USD orders placed after 13.00 will be available the next day after 11.00
- Orders placed for other currencies before 13.00 will be available the next day after 11.00
- Orders are subject to stock availability. There may be occasions when stock of currencies will not be available within the selected timescales. In this event, we will contact you to confirm when the stock will be available to collect.
- Orders can be placed up to 30 days in advance
- All orders will be kept for 7 days at the specified bureau