Converting pounds to Croatian kuna
Heading to Croatia? The home of filming locations you may have seen in Game of Thrones is growing increasingly popular with holiday-goers, and with good reason. Whether you’re sightseeing in Dubrovnik, learning about Croatia’s fascinating Roman history or catching a romantic sunset in Zadar, there’s plenty to see and do. So don’t let sorting out your travel money get in the way of all the fun.
You can buy your Croatian currency at M&S Bank ahead of your trip, which means your holiday in Croatia can begin as soon as you touch down. It’s quick and convenient to buy kuna with us and we offer exclusive rates for M&S Bank cardholders.
Why buy Croatian kuna with M&S Bank?
- Open every day
- Reserve Croatian kuna online
- Collect currency in store
- Exclusive rates for M&S Bank cardholders
- All M&S Credit Card, Chargecard and Budgetcard holders can order kuna over the phone for home delivery
- Buy kuna online for home delivery if you’re a main M&S Credit Card, Chargecard or Budgetcard holder
- We buy any leftover currency back from you
How to order Croatian kuna
Got a little pre-holiday panic? We’re here to help you tick travel money off the to-do list, so you can concentrate on packing for your Croatian getaway.
- Order your Croatian kuna in store – You can visit any one of our 120 bureaux de change and order your kuna. You’ll find them in M&S stores nationwide, and many are open late into the evening, so you can fit a trip around your busy schedule.
- Reserve online and collect from a bureau – Save time and order your Croatian kuna online with our Reserve & Collect service. Your currency will be waiting for you to collect at one of our bureaux de change – all packed and ready to go.
Don't forget to bring photographic ID if you collect your travel money through one of our bureaux de change. This can be a passport, English language photocard driving licence, a UK provisional driving licence, or EU identity card.
- Home delivery – Can’t make it to an M&S store before you go away? No problem – if you’re a M&S Credit Card, Chargecard or Budgetcard holder, you can order between £100 and £2,500 of Croatian kuna over the phone. If you hold a main M&S Credit Card, Chargecard or Budgetcard, you can also buy Croatian kuna online. Make your order by 1pm and we’ll even get your kuna to you the next working day. That’s one less thing to worry about.
To order your currency for Croatia over the phone, call 0800 363 484. Lines are open 24 hours a day. Calls are recorded.
We sell the following Croatian kuna denominations (subject to availability): 50, 100, 200 and 500 kuna.
Croatian kuna exchange rate
The kuna exchange rate will change depending on when you purchase your travel money. Check the current rate here or use our currency converter to see how many kuna your pound will get you.
If you’re an M&S Bank cardholder, we reserve our best exchange rates for you when you use your M&S Bank card to buy your currency. And if you buy your Croatian kuna with your M&S Credit Card, it’ll count as a standard purchase and we won’t charge you a cash advance fee.
How to sell back Croatian kuna
Didn’t spend all your currency while you were away? Instead of a last-minute splurge before your flight home, you can get your kuna notes changed back to pounds with us, giving you more to spend on the things you need when you’re back home.
- In store – We’ll buy back your leftover notes in any of our bureaux de change at the buy-back rate available on the day.
- By post – Bought your Croatian kuna online or over the phone? You can return your unused notes to us by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
M&S Travel Money sells not only kuna but many other currencies for countries around the world. Before you plan your next trip, take out your travel insurance with us and find competitive exchange rates on a selection of other currencies.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.