Converting pounds to Croatian kuna
Heading to Croatia? The home of filming locations you may have seen in Game of Thrones is growing increasingly popular with holiday-goers, and with good reason. Whether you’re sightseeing in Dubrovnik, learning about Croatia’s fascinating Roman history or catching a romantic sunset in Zadar, there’s plenty to see and do. So don’t let sorting out your travel money get in the way of all the fun.
You can buy your Croatian currency at M&S Bank ahead of your trip, which means your holiday in Croatia can begin as soon as you touch down. It’s quick and convenient to buy kuna with us online or in a bureau.
Why buy Croatian kuna with M&S Bank?
- Open every day
- Buy Croatian kuna online and collect in store
- We buy any leftover currency back from you
How to order Croatian kuna
Got a little pre-holiday panic? We’re here to help you tick travel money off the to-do list, so you can concentrate on packing for your Croatian getaway.
- Order your Croatian kuna in store – You can visit any one of our 100+ bureaux de change and order your kuna. You’ll find them in M&S stores nationwide, and many are open late into the evening, so you can fit a trip around your busy schedule.
- Buy online and collect from a bureau – Save time and order your Croatian kuna online with our Click & Collect service. Your currency will be waiting for you to collect at one of our bureaux de change – all packed and ready to go. Excludes SameDay Click & Collect.
Don't forget to bring the payment card and photographic ID you used to order if you collect your travel money through one of our bureaux de change. This can be a passport, English language photocard driving licence, a UK provisional driving licence, or EU identity card.
We sell the following Croatian kuna denominations (subject to availability): 50, 100, 200 and 500 kuna.
Croatian kuna exchange rate
The kuna exchange rate will change depending on when you purchase your travel money. Check the current rate here or use our currency converter to see how many kuna your pound will get you.
How to sell back Croatian kuna
Didn’t spend all your currency while you were away? Instead of a last-minute splurge before your flight home, you can get your kuna notes changed back to pounds with us, giving you more to spend on the things you need when you’re back home.
- In store – We’ll buy back your leftover notes in any of our bureaux de change at the buy-back rate available on the day.
M&S Travel Money sells not only kuna but many other currencies for countries around the world. Before you plan your next trip, take out your travel insurance with us and find competitive exchange rates on a selection of other currencies.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.