New in the M&S Banking App – mobile app statements
You can now quickly and securely access your statements through the M&S Banking App, as well as on M&S Internet Banking.
Mobile app statements
If you have the latest version of the M&S Banking App, you'll now be able to see your statements for your M&S Credit Card, Everyday Savings Account and current account. You can view statements by following these simple steps:
- Step one: Sign in to the M&S Banking App
- Step two: From the Balances screen, select one of your accounts (current account, credit card or Everyday Savings Account)
- Step three: Tap the 'View Statements' link above 'Details' and 'Transactions'.
- Step four: View and/or download your statements
Download the M&S Banking App, available for free on compatible devices.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Watch our video to see how view your statements using our mobile banking app
Video Script - how to view your statements using our mobile banking app
First, sign into the M&S Banking App...
...or fingerprint recognition...
...or your Digital M&S PASS PIN.
Then, on the balances screen select the account you would like to view.
You can view statements for the M&S Credit Card...
...Everyday Savings Account...
...and M&S current accounts.
Tap 'View statements.'
Now select which statement you'd like to view.
If you'd like to save your statement, tap the download icon in the top right of the screen.
Please note, if you have an Android device, and your download doesn't appear...
...check your downloads.
Thank you for watching.
Switch to digital statements
If you're still receiving paper statements, why not think about turning them off? It's easy to do. We'll send you an email each month letting you know your new statement is ready, so you'll know when to sign in to either the M&S Banking App or M&S Internet Banking. If you do ever need a paper copy, you can either print one out or request one by calling us on 0345 600 5860.
To turn off your paper statement in Internet Banking, simply:
- Sign into Internet Banking
- Click on 'My Details and Preferences' on the left-hand side, and then select the 'Statement Delivery' option
- Choose which accounts you'd like to set to 'Online only'
- Please also confirm your email address is up-to-date, so we can send you a notification when your statement is ready to view
To turn off your paper statements in the M&S Banking App, simply:
- Sign into the banking app;
- Select ‘More’
- ‘Communication preferences’
- Toggle the paper statements to ‘off’
- Select the radio button next to each product you wish to have paper statements for
- A green tick will confirm action is complete for each selected account
Mobile app statements are available for current account, credit card and Everyday Savings Account. Please note that not all correspondence from M&S Bank will be available online and you'll still receive some letter by post.
Frequently asked questions about mobile statements
How far back can I view my credit card and current account statements on the M&S Banking App?
You are able to view your credit card statement back to July 2018. If you hold a current account, statements can be viewed back to October 2018.
How far back can I view statements on the mobile app compared to Internet Banking?
You can view statements going back 6 years on Internet Banking. On the banking app, you can view the previous 18 months' statements on your credit card and back to July 2018 on your current account/everyday savings account.
I have suppressed my statements but still receiving paper statements?
If you have a 'paperless' preference, you may still receive a paper statement if;
- You have a joint current account and the other joint account holder hasn’t opted for ‘paperless’ statements
- You have a block on your account
Why can't I view my statements on the mobile app?
To view statements on your Apple device, you need to run operating system iOS 11 or higher. To view statements on Android devices, you will need to run Android 5 or higher. We recommend you use the latest operating system to benefit from all the features available on our mobile app.
You need to have downloaded the most up-to-date version of the mobile app to be able to select preferences.