New in the M&S Banking App – mobile app statements
You can now quickly and securely access your statements through the M&S Banking App, as well as on M&S Internet Banking.
Mobile app statements
If you have the latest version of the M&S Banking App, you'll now be able to see your statements for your M&S Credit Card, Everyday Savings Account and current account. You can view statements by following these simple steps:
- Step one: Sign in to the M&S Banking App
- Step two: From the Balances screen, select one of your accounts (current account, credit card or Everyday Savings Account)
- Step three: Tap the 'View Statements' link above 'Transactions'
- Step four: View and/or download your statements
Download the M&S Banking App, available for free on compatible devices.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Switch to digital statements
If you're still receiving paper statements, why not think about turning them off? It's easy to do. We'll send you an email each month letting you know your new statement is ready, so you'll know when to sign in to either the M&S Banking App or Internet Banking. If you do ever need a paper copy, you can either print one out or request one by calling us on 0345 600 5860. Lines are open 8am-8pm. Calls are recorded.
To turn off your paper statements in the M&S Banking App, simply:
- Sign into the banking app;
- Select ‘More’
- ‘Communication preferences’
- Toggle the paper statements to ‘off’
To turn off your paper statement in Internet Banking, simply:
- Sign into Internet Banking
- Click on 'My Details and Preferences' on the left-hand side, and then select the 'Statement Delivery' option
- Choose which accounts you'd like to set to 'Online only'
- Please also confirm your email address is up-to-date, so we can send you a notification when your statement is ready to view
Digital statements are available for current account, credit card and Everyday Savings Account. Please note that not all correspondence from M&S Bank will be available online and you'll still receive some letter by post.
Frequently asked questions about mobile statements
I have suppressed my statements but still receiving paper statements?
If you have a 'paperless' preference, you may still receive a paper statement if;
- You have a joint current account and the other joint account holder hasn’t opted for ‘paperless’ statements
- You have a block on your account
Why can't I view my statements on the mobile app?
Please make sure that you are using the most recent version of our app. The app is currently compatible with mobile and tablet devices running iOS versions 12.2 and higher, and Android operating system versions 6.0 and higher. We recommend you also use the most up to date operating system your device can support.