Travel insurance quote
It only takes a few minutes to get a quote for travel insurance online. You can then decide whether to apply for cover straightaway. Before you start, please look at the What you should know before you apply section below.
What you should know before you apply
In order to apply you and anyone covered on your policy must be:
- Permanent residents of the United Kingdom
- Travelling from and returning to the United Kingdom
- Not travelling already
- Registered with a GP in the United Kingdom
We'll also ask you a few questions about any existing medical conditions you, or anyone travelling with you, may have. We'll tell you if we can provide cover for these conditions – and if we'll charge an extra premium. Then you can decide whether you want your policy to include them.
What you'll be asked for
- Your main destination and the regions you want your policy to cover
- The name and date of birth of every adult and child you want your policy to include
- Your email address, home address and postcode
- Your card details if you decide to buy. You can pay using an M&S Credit Card, M&S Debit Card, M&S Chargecard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit or MasterCard
The 15% online discount is available when you buy a new policy online (excludes renewals). You can also receive this discount each time you take out a new single trip policy.
We’ve carefully selected AXA Insurance UK plc to underwrite this quality travel insurance. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations apply. In addition there are important conditions relating to health which may affect your cover.
It’s important to consider any other travel insurance you or any other traveller may have when deciding to purchase this product as you will only be able to claim against one policy.
Before you start your quote, read our important information about travel insurance.
By clicking ‘Start your quote’ you confirm that you have read and accepted the Policy Booklet. Please take care to answer all of the questions honestly and ensure that your answers are accurate and complete. If you don’t, it may mean that we are not able to deal with your claim or your policy may be cancelled.