We are not currently accepting new members for M&S Premium Club. Existing members can find useful information below:
If you’re an existing customer and have any queries about your membership of M&S Premium Club, please do get in touch on 0345 900 0900 – we’ll be glad to help. Alternatively, use Ask Hannah – our virtual assistant.
Benefits of M&S Premium Club
Enjoy more from M&S with your M&S Credit Card.
- Three points for every £1 you spend at M&S
- Hot drinks vouchers worth up to £127 a year to use in the M&S Café
- Receive exclusive vouchers for a variety of seasonal gifts, treats and delights
- Vouchers worth £40 to spend in store on clothing and home
- Your birthday should always be a real highlight - so we'll send you a special treat to help you celebrate
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance (optional) - for customers under the age of 70 (terms and conditions apply)
Collecting M&S points
Because you can collect M&S points every time you shop with your M&S Credit Card, your rewards can quickly add up. Find out more about how M&S rewards you.
Your M&S points will be converted into vouchers and sent to you by post 4 times a year. M&S reward vouchers are valid for 15 months, so you can spend straightaway or save them until later – the choice is yours.
Adding up your points
- Online – by signing in to Internet Banking
- On your monthly credit card statement
- On your M&S till receipt (when you make a purchase with your M&S Credit Card)
M&S Premium Club is no longer on sale and is £20 per month. Existing M&S Premium Club customers can choose to remove their travel insurance cover and their payments will change to £10 per month. If you do this, you will have 14 days to change your mind, after this, you will not be able to reinstate the travel insurance at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding your M&S Premium Club membership, or to request a copy of your insurance terms and conditions, please call 0345 900 0900.
M&S Premium Club terms and conditions
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader