M&S Premium Club with travel insurance
We are not currently accepting new members for M&S Premium Club with travel insurance. Existing members can find useful information below.
If you’re an existing customer and have any queries about your membership of M&S Premium Club, please get in touch on 0345 900 0900 – we’ll be glad to help. Alternatively, use our virtual assistant located on the right hand side of this page.
Benefits of M&S Premium Club
Enjoy more from M&S with your M&S Credit Card all for £20 per month.
- Three points for every £1 you spend at M&S
- Hot drinks vouchers worth up to £129 a year to use in the M&S Café
- Receive exclusive vouchers for a variety of seasonal gifts, treats and delights
- Vouchers worth £40 to spend in store on clothing and home
- Your birthday should always be a real highlight - so we'll send you a special treat to help you celebrate
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance – subject to age eligibility, terms and conditions
Collecting M&S points
Because you can collect M&S points every time you shop with your M&S Credit Card, your rewards can quickly add
up. Find out more about how M&S rewards you.
Your M&S points will be converted into vouchers and sent to you by post 4 times a year. M&S reward vouchers are
valid for 15 months, so you can spend them straightaway or save them until later – the choice is yours.
Adding up your points
- Online – by signing in to Internet Banking
- On your monthly credit card statement
- On your M&S till receipt (when you make a purchase with your M&S Credit Card)
M&S Premium Club with travel insurance is £20 per month for existing customers. Customers can choose to remove their travel insurance cover from their M&S Premium Club membership and still receive all of the other benefits, treats and delights and their monthly fee will change to £10 per month.
If you do this, you will have 14 days to change your mind, after this, you will not be able to reinstate the travel insurance at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding your M&S Premium Club membership, or to request a copy of your
insurance terms and conditions, please call 0345 900 0900.
Travel insurance – claims
Please have your policy number to hand when you call.
You should call us as soon as possible on 0800 051 2619
or +44 (0)160 360 3042 if
you’re calling from abroad.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For emergency medical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call: 0800 051 3483 or +44 (0)160 360 3371
if you’re calling from abroad.
Premium Club with travel insurance Terms and Conditions
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader