We are not currently accepting new members for M&S Premium Club. Existing members can find useful information below:
If you’re an existing customer and have any queries about your membership of M&S Premium Club, please do get in touch on 0345 900 0900 – we’ll be glad to help. Alternatively, use Ask Hannah – our virtual assistant.
Benefits of M&S Premium Club
Enjoy more from M&S with your M&S Credit Card.
- Three points for every £1 you spend at M&S
- Hot drinks vouchers worth up to £129 a year to use in the M&S Café
- Receive exclusive vouchers for a variety of seasonal gifts, treats and delights
- Vouchers worth £40 to spend in store on clothing and home
- Your birthday should always be a real highlight - so we'll send you a special treat to help you celebrate
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance (optional) – subject to age eligibility, terms and conditions
Collecting M&S points
Because you can collect M&S points every time you shop with your M&S Credit Card, your rewards can quickly add up. Find out more about how M&S rewards you.
Your M&S points will be converted into vouchers and sent to you by post 4 times a year. M&S reward vouchers are valid for 15 months, so you can spend them straightaway or save them until later – the choice is yours.
Adding up your points
- Online – by signing in to Internet Banking
- On your monthly credit card statement
- On your M&S till receipt (when you make a purchase with your M&S Credit Card)
M&S Premium Club with travel insurance is £20 per month for existing customers, customers can choose to remove their travel insurance cover and their payments will change to £10 per month. If you do this, you will have 14 days to change your mind, after this, you will not be able to reinstate the travel insurance at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding your M&S Premium Club membership, or to request a copy of your insurance terms and conditions, please call 0345 900 0900.
Travel insurance – claims
Please have your policy number to hand when you call.
To claim for incidents that happened on or after 23 November 2017
You should call us as soon as possible on 0800 051 2619 or +44 (0)160 360 3042 if you’re calling from abroad.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For emergency medical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call: 0800 051 3483 or +44 (0)160 360 3371 if you’re calling from abroad.
To claim for incidents that happened before 23 November 2017
You should call us as soon as possible on 0330 024 8093.
Lines are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday.
For emergency medical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call +44 (0)203 283 8548.
M&S Premium Club terms and conditions
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader