If you need urgent financial help

While a power of attorney is being processed by the Office of the Public Guardian or Office of Care and Protection, your attorney may need access to funds on your behalf, perhaps to pay for care or settle outstanding bills. They should visit us in branch or contact us on 0345 900 0900 (or +44 (0)1244 879080 outside the UK) and we’ll do everything we can to help.

Other ways we can help