Reset your security details
If you've registered for Internet Banking and forgotten your username, password, security answer or PIN, here are the steps that you'll need to follow to reset your details and get yourself back online.
Forgotten your password or security answer?
If you've forgotten your password or security answer, you'll need to:
- Enter your username on the 'welcome to Internet Banking' page
- Select the relevant link on the security details screen
- Follow the instructions on screen for choosing a new password and security question
Forgotten your username?
If you've forgotten your username please select the 'forgotten your username?' link when you sign in/register and follow the on screen instructions.
If you have an M&S Credit Card you'll be asked for your:
- Date of birth
- Credit card number, expiry date and 3 digit security code
- Credit limit
- Mother's maiden name
If you have one of our current accounts or an M&S Everyday Savings Account you'll need your:
- Date of birth
- Account number and sort code
- 3 digits of your telephone security number
If you don't know any of these details, please call 0345 900 0900.
Forgotten your M&S PASS PIN number?
If you've forgotten your M&S PASS PIN you'll need to select the 'forgotten your PIN?' link under the box that is asking you to enter your security code and follow the online instructions
If you have any difficulty using or resetting your M&S PASS PIN please call 0800 363 459, our Customer Services team is always on hand to help.
Sign in | Register