with travel insurance
We are not currently accepting new members for M&S Premium Club with travel
Existing members can find useful information below.
Visit our dedicated page to find the latest M&S Travel Insurance Covid-19 information
If you’re an existing customer and have any queries about your membership of M&S Premium Club, please
in touch on 0345 900 0900 – we’ll be
help. Alternatively, use our virtual assistant located on the right hand side of this page.
If you would like to cancel your travel insurance policy please complete the online form. Please note, this
must be completed by the main cardholder.
Premium Club Transfer/Closure form
Benefits of M&S Premium Club
Enjoy more from M&S with your M&S Credit Card all for £25 per
- Three points for every £1 you spend at M&S
- Hot drinks vouchers worth up to £132 a year to use in the M&S Café
- Receive exclusive vouchers for a variety of seasonal gifts, treats and delights
- Vouchers worth £40 to spend in store on clothing and home
- Your birthday should always be a real highlight - so we'll send you a special treat to help you
- Worldwide multi-trip family travel insurance – subject to age eligibility, terms and conditions
Collecting M&S points
Because you can collect M&S points every time you shop with your M&S Credit Card, your rewards
up. Find out more about how M&S rewards you.
Your M&S points will be converted into vouchers and sent to you by post 4 times a year. M&S
valid for 15 months, so you can spend them straightaway or save them until later – the choice is yours.
Adding up your points
- Online – by signing in to Internet Banking
- On your monthly credit card statement
- On your M&S till receipt (when you make a purchase with your M&S Credit Card)
M&S Premium Club with travel insurance is £25 per month for existing
Customers can choose to remove their travel insurance cover from their M&S Premium Club membership and
receive all of the other benefits, treats and delights and their monthly fee will change to £10
If you do this, you will have 14 days to change your mind, after this, you will not be able to reinstate
travel insurance at a later date.
If you have any questions regarding your M&S Premium Club membership, or to request a copy of your
insurance terms and conditions, please call 0345 900
Travel insurance – claims
Please have your policy number to hand when you call.
If your claim does not require urgent medical attention you can make a claim
have the following information ready before you start your online claim:
- Your personal details, plus anyone else claiming on this policy.
- Details about your trip, for example, date of travel and airline (if it’s relevant).
- Your bank account details so that we can settle your claims as soon as a decision is made.
You can also make a claim if you do not require urgent medical attention by calling 0800 051 2619 or +44 (0)160 360 3042 if you’re
calling from abroad.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
For emergency medical assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please call: 0800 051 3483 or +44 (0)160 360 3371
if you’re calling from abroad.
Premium Club with travel insurance Terms and Conditions
Premium Club with travel insurance Policy Booklet
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader