4. All done
You’re now set up to access all the M&S Digital Banking services. With the M&S Banking App you can quickly manage your day-to-day banking including:
- view your statements, balances and transactions
- sign in with your fingerprint or face on compatible devices and;
- make payments to your M&S Credit Card using a debit card.
Within Internet Banking, you’ll also be able to:
- activate your cards
- set up Direct Debits
- update your contact details and preferences, and
- contact us to ask questions using ‘My Messages’
Online Help and Support
How can I set up paperless statements?
The first time you sign into the app, you’ll be asked if you want to turn off your paper statements. If you do, simply select ‘Go digital’.
You can also manage your statement preferences at any time in the app or in Internet Banking.
- Statement preferences in the app are found under ‘More’, ‘Communication preferences’ and ‘Statements’
Please ensure that you’ve downloaded the latest version of our app and are running iOS 12 or Android 6 or above to access this feature in the app.
- Statement preferences within Internet Banking are found 'My Details and Preferences' on the left-hand side. Then select the 'Statement Delivery' option
Digital statements are available for current accounts, credit card and Everyday Savings Accounts. Please note that not all correspondence from M&S Bank will be available online and you'll still receive some letters by post.
I am having trouble using my physical M&S PASS
Your physical M&S PASS provides you with an extra layer of protection against online fraud. If something isn't right, your M&S PASS will tell you.
Click here to access out M&S PASS troubleshooter