You can quickly and securely access your credit card and Everyday Savings Account statements through the M&S Banking App, as well as on Internet Banking.
Mobile app statements
Video Script - How to view your statements using our mobile banking app
How to view your statements using our mobile banking app
First, sign into the M&S Banking App...
Then, on the balances screen select the account you would like to view.
Tap ‘View statements.’
Now select which statement you’d like to view.
If you’d like to save your statement, tap the download icon in the top right of the screen.
Please note, if you have an Android device, and your download doesn’t appear...
...check your downloads.
Thank you for watching.
If you have the M&S Banking App, you can view your statements by following these simple steps:
- Sign in to the M&S Banking App
- From the ‘Balances’ screen, select one of your accounts (credit card or Everyday Savings Account)
- Tap the ‘View Statements’ link to view/download your statements
Download the M&S Banking App, available for free on compatible devices.
To view your statements on Internet Banking, simply:
- Sign in to Internet Banking
- Select the account you want to see your statement for (credit card or Everyday Savings Account)
- Select ‘Your statements’, followed by ‘Previous statements’
- Then, select the statement date you want to view and it will automatically download as a pdf
Switch to digital statements
If you're still receiving paper statements, why not think about turning them off? It's easy to do. We'll send you an email each month letting you know your new statement is ready, so you'll know when to sign in to either the M&S Banking App or Internet Banking. If you do ever need a paper copy, you can either print one out or request one by calling us on 0345 600 5860. Lines are open 8am-8pm. Calls are recorded.
To turn off your paper statements in the M&S Banking App, simply:
- Sign into the banking app;
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner of the 'Balances' screen
- Select 'Communication preferences'
- Select 'Statement preferences'
- Toggle the paper statements to 'off'
To turn off your paper statement in Internet Banking, simply:
- Sign into Internet Banking
- Click on 'My Details and Preferences' on the left-hand side, and then select the 'Statement Delivery' option
- Choose which accounts you'd like to set to 'Online only'
- Please also confirm your email address is up-to-date, so we can send you a notification when your statement is ready to view
Please note that not all correspondence from M&S Bank will be available online and you’ll still
receive some letters by post.
Frequently asked questions about mobile statements
I have suppressed my statements but still receiving paper statements?
If you have a 'paperless' preference, you may still receive a paper statement if;
- You have a joint current account and the other joint account holder hasn’t opted for 'paperless' statements
- You have a block on your account
Why can't I view my statements on the mobile app?
Please make sure that you are using the most recent version of our app. Find out which devices the M&S Banking App is compatible with. We recommend you also use the most up to date operating system your device can support.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.