New in the M&S Banking App – mobile app statements
You can now quickly and securely access your statements through the M&S Banking App, as well as on M&S Internet Banking.
Mobile app statements
If you have the latest version of the M&S Banking App, you'll now be able to see your statements for your M&S Credit Card, Everyday Savings Account and current account. You can view statements by following these simple steps:
- step one: Sign in to the M&S Banking App
- step two: From the Balances screen, select one of your accounts (current account, credit card or Everyday Savings Account)
- step three: Tap the 'View Statements' link above 'Details' and 'Transactions'.
- step four: View and/or download your statements
Download the M&S Banking App, available for free on compatible devices.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and
other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Watch our video to see how view your statements using our mobile banking app
Video Script - how to view your statements using our mobile banking app
First, sign into the M&S Banking App...
...or fingerprint recognition...
...or your Digital M&S PASS PIN.
Then, on the balances screen select the account you would like to view.
You can view statements for the M&S Credit Card...
...Everyday Savings Account...
...and M&S current accounts.
Tap 'View statements.'
Now select which statement you'd like to view.
If you'd like to save your statement, tap the download icon in the top right of the screen.
Please note, if you have an Android device, and your download doesn't appear...
...check your downloads.
Thank you for watching.
Switch to digital statements
If you're still receiving paper statements, why not think about turning them off? It's easy to do. We'll send you an email each month letting you know your new statement is ready, so you'll know when to sign in to either the M&S Banking App or M&S Internet Banking. If you do ever need a paper copy, you can either print one out or request one by calling us on 0345 600 5860.
To turn off your paper statements, simply:
- sign into Internet Banking
- click on 'My Details and Preferences' on the left-hand side, and then select the 'Statement Delivery' option
- choose which accounts you'd like to set to 'Online only'
- please also confirm your email address is up-to-date, so we can send you a notification when your statement is ready to view
Mobile app statements are available for current account, credit card and Everyday Savings Account. Please note that not all correspondence from M&S Bank will be available online and you'll still receive some letter by post.
How far back can I view my credit card and current account statements on the M&S Banking App?
You are able to view your credit card statement back to July 2018. If you hold a current account statements can be viewed back to October 2018.