Cat & kitten insurance
There’s no denying your cat is one of the family – they rely on you for food, they’ve got their own spot on the sofa and you’ve probably even signed their name in a Christmas card or two. So naturally, you’ll want to do whatever it takes to look after them.
Cats are curious creatures – it’s what we love about them. They’re constantly exploring new places and meeting other furry friends, but sometimes their inquisitive nature can lead to accidents. We never know what life will bring, and that’s why cat insurance comes in handy. It takes care of unexpected costs and gives you peace of mind, so you can concentrate on caring for your kitty.
Get a quotefor M&S Cat InsuranceUnderwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Ltd
Why do I need a cat insurance policy from M&S Bank?
At M&S Bank, we understand that no two pet owners (or cats) are the same. That’s why we offer plenty of choice in our cover options, so you can find the perfect plan for you and your feline. Our three levels of pet insurance for cats provide a safety net for unforeseen emergencies and costs, such as:
- Veterinary fees
- Dental cover
- Travel expenses
- Death from injury or illness
- Cover for advertising
- Emergency boarding
Find out more about our essential, standard and premium pet cover options.
But what else makes M&S Bank’s cover a great pet insurance option for cats? The following benefits ensure you get excellent value for money and support:
- Three levels of cover, helping you find a plan that suits you and your cat.
- 15% discount on new policies when buying online (excludes renewals and amendments to existing policies). Prices rise at renewal†
- 24 hour vetfone™ access. We know life isn’t perfect, and sometimes things can’t wait until the morning. That’s why, whatever the hour, there’s a qualified veterinary nurse ready to offer guidance at the end of this freephone helpline.
- Pay monthly fees with no additional costs.
- 5% multi-pet discount – perfect whether you have a kitten on the way or a houseful of cats.