Dog & puppy insurance
Loving, loyal and incredibly intelligent, dogs make wonderful pets. But for many of us, dogs are more than just a furry companion. They join us on family days out and we even celebrate their birthdays – they’re almost like our children.
In short, we’d do anything for these waggy-tailed wonders, and we like to believe they’d do anything for us.
But although we don’t like to think about it, our beloved family pet can have accidents or get ill, and these unforeseen circumstances can lead to hefty bills. That’s where dog insurance comes in handy – the right plan can help take care of your claim costs, allowing you to concentrate on caring for your canine friend, not worrying about your wallet.
Get a quotefor M&S Pet Insurance
Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc
Why do I need a dog insurance policy from M&S Bank?
Best friends take care of each other, that’s why pet insurance for dogs is a must. From Alsatians with arthritis to Terriers with tumours, it can help pay those unexpected vet bills, so you can get your pet the best care, regardless of cost.
At M&S Bank, we have three levels of insurance for dogs, allowing you to find the perfect cover for you and your four-legged friend. Our benefits include:
- Veterinary fees
- Dental cover
- Travel expenses
- Death from injury or illness
- Cover for advertising
- Emergency boarding
- Third-party liability
Find out more about our essential, standard and premium pet cover here.
But what else makes M&S Bank’s dog insurance so great? We think the following benefits separate us from the pack:
- Three levels of cover, so you can find the perfect plan to suit you and your dog.
- 15% discount on new policies when buying online (excludes renewals and amendments to existing policies).
- 24-hour vetfone™ access. We know life isn’t perfect, and sometimes things can’t wait until the morning. That’s why we provide 24-hour guidance from qualified veterinary nurses on this freephone helpline.
- Monthly fees with no additional costs.
- 5% multi-pet discount – perfect if you’re introducing a new furry family member.