We like to help where we can, so with M&S Bank, at least ticking off your travel money is easy. We can help you get your euro sorted before you fly, courtesy of our quick, hassle-free service, leaving you with one less thing to worry about.
Why buy euro from M&S Bank?
We offer a number of benefits to help you get the best bang for your buck… or pound.
- Open 7 days a week
- Buy euro online and collect in store
- We buy currency back
- Same day collection available on orders placed before 4pm
How to order euro
Working all week before you go away? No problem. Our in-store and online services make things easier, no matter how busy your pre-holiday schedule. That way you can spend your lunch breaks dreaming of that pool-side sangria, rather than rushing about.
- In store – We have bureaux de change in over 100 M&S stores nationwide and many are open seven days a week late into the evening, making it easier to get your euro before you take off.
- Buy online and collect the next day – Use our Click & Collect service to order your euro online and pick them up from over 200 stores the next day. Your travel money will be counted, packed and ready for collection.
- Same day collection - Using our SameDay Click & Collect couldn’t be easier. Order the amount of euro you need online before 4pm and collect in store the same day!
Remember to bring photographic ID if you’d like to buy your euro in store. If you have used our Click & Collect or SameDay Click & Collect service, you will need to bring the payment card and the same photographic ID used to place the order – both ID and payment card must have the same name. We accept a passport, UK photographic driving licence and EU national identity card.
We sell the following euro denominations (subject to availability):
€5, €10, €20, €50 and €100
Euro exchange rate
How to sell back euro
Ending your holiday with spending money to spare? There’s no need to fritter it away on a duty-free perfume or giant Toblerone – we’d be happy to buy your notes back from you. Then you can spend it as you please, whether that’s on groceries or a little treat to combat the post-holiday blues.
- In store – Pop back to one of our M&S Bureaux de Change and we’ll buy back any notes you haven’t used.
We’ll refund you at the buy-back rate available that day. Find out more about how to change back your euro here.
Countries that use the euro
As the official currency of the eurozone, the euro is used by many countries, such as:
Aland Islands, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Reunion, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Vatican City.
There are a number of European countries that don’t use the euro, so be sure to check the currency before you travel.
M&S Travel Money services offer not only euro but many other currencies at competitive rates. If you’re planning a trip abroad you can buy your holiday currency and your travel insurance from M&S Bank.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.