Converting pounds to Mexican peso
Dazzling beaches, epic mountain views and tacos to die for; we can see why Mexico has taken your fancy. And whether it’s choosing which bikini to relax in on the beach, or packing your camera to snap the vibrant architecture, even prepping for your holiday can be exciting. But are you worried about fitting it all in?
We make buying your Mexican peso easy. Whether you’d prefer to do it through a bureau de change or buy currency online and collect, our service is quick and simple.
Why buy Mexican currency with M&S Bank?
- Open seven days a week
- Buy Mexican peso online and collect in store
- We buy leftover currency back
How to change your pounds to Mexican currency
We make buying your Mexican peso easy. Whether you’d prefer to do it through a bureau de change, purchase currency online or get your peso delivered to your home, our service is quick and simple.
- Visit a bureau – We have bureaux de change in over 100 M&S stores nationwide where you can collect your peso. We keep them open every day and late into the evenings to make it easy for you to find a convenient time to pop in and collect your currency.
- Buy online and collect from a bureau – Using our Click & Collect service, you can order your Mexican peso online, then collect from a bureau de change at a time that suits you. Your money will be packed and ready to go. Excludes SameDay Click & Collect.
Remember to bring photographic ID if you’d like to buy your Mexican peso in store. If you have used our Click & Collect or SameDay Click & Collect service, you will need to bring the payment card and the same photographic ID used to place the order – both ID and payment card must have the same name. We accept a passport, UK photographic driving licence and EU national identity card.
We sell the following Mexican peso denominations (subject to availability):
50, 100, 200 and 500 peso.
Mexican peso exchange rate
The exchange rate will vary – it all depends on when you purchase your Mexican currency. You can find today’s Mexican peso exchange rate here, or use our currency converter to see how much you’ll get for your pound.
How to sell back Mexican currency
Didn’t spend as many Mexican peso as you expected? You can convert your peso notes to pounds again with us, so nothing goes to waste.
- In store – Visit one of our 100+ bureaux de change.
We’ll refund them at the buy-back rate available that day. Find out more about how to change back your Mexican peso here.
Planning another trip abroad? At M&S Bank, we offer a wide range of currencies at competitive rates, as well as travel insurance policies to keep you covered during your trip.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Our currency calculator is a quick and easy way to check our latest foreign currency exchange rates
* Subject to availability
You may also want to
M&S Travel Money Terms and Conditions
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader