Converting your pounds to New Zealand dollars
Visiting New Zealand? From rainforests, rolling hills and blissful beaches to the friendly locals and temperate climate, the Pacific Ocean islands are perfect if you want a getaway with a difference. Home to the iconic filming locations of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, you can even live a day in the life of a hobbit and explore Middle Earth while you’re there.
The to-do list for the holiday of a lifetime can be lengthy, but don’t panic. At M&S Bank, you can convert your pounds to New Zealand dollars with ease and tick travel money off your list.
Why buy New Zealand dollar from M&S Bank?
- Open 7 days a week
- Buy New Zealand dollars online and collect in store
- We buy leftover currency back
How to order New Zealand dollars
We understand the lead-up to a trip can be stressful. That’s why we’ve made our bureau de change service quick and hassle-free – giving you time to plan the fun parts of your New Zealand getaway.
- In store – You can find our bureaux de change in over 100 M&S stores nationwide. Many are open seven days a week and late into the evening, making it easier to buy your currency for New Zealand before you take off.
- Buy online and collect from a bureau – Busy packing before your trip? You can order your NZ dollars online with our Click & Collect service. Then, you can collect your money from one of our bureaux de change and it’ll be counted and packed, ready for you to take away. Includes SameDay Click & Collect.
Remember to bring photographic ID if you’d like to buy your New Zealand dollars in store. If you have used our Click & Collect or SameDay Click & Collect service, you will need to bring the payment card and the same photographic ID used to place the order – both ID and payment card must have the same name. We accept a passport, UK photographic driving licence and EU national identity card.
We sell the following New Zealand dollar denominations (subject to availability): $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100
New Zealand currency exchange rate
The exchange rate can vary – it all depends on which day you purchase your travel money. Find today's New Zealand dollar exchange rate here, or use our online currency converter to see how much you could get for your pound.
How to sell back New Zealand dollars
It can feel like a bonus when you return home from a trip with some spare currency. If you didn’t spend all your New Zealand dollars, we can buy the money back off you when you’re home, saving you from last-minute impulse spending!
- In store – Just pop into one of our bureaux de change and we’ll buy back the notes you didn’t spend.
We’ll refund your currency at the buy-back rate available that day. Find out more about how to change back your New Zealand dollars here.
And it’s not just New Zealand dollars we can provide. M&S Travel Money offers many currencies at competitive rates. Remember to buy your travel money and travel insurance policy from M&S Bank next time you head abroad.
M&S Travel Insurance is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited.
Our currency calculator is a quick and easy way to check our latest foreign currency exchange rates
* Subject to availability
You may also want to
M&S Travel Money Terms and Conditions
You may require Adobe PDF reader to view these documents. Download Adobe Reader