You may require Adobe PDF reader to view PDF documents. Download Adobe Reader(opens in a new window)
Frequently asked questions about the M&S Banking App
What is my username?
This is your Internet Banking username. If you've forgotten this, go to Internet Banking, select 'sign in' and click on the 'Forgotten username' link
I've forgotten my username, password, or security answer. How can I change them?
Visit our 'Forgotten details' page for instructions on how to reset your sign-in details.
I've forgotten my Digital M&S PASS PIN. How can I reset it?
You can unlock your Digital M&S PASS PIN by completing the following steps;
- Step one: Select 'Reset PIN'
- Step two: Enter your password
- Step three: An activation code will be sent via SMS
- Step four: After entering your activation code, you will be asked to set up a new Digital M&S PASS PIN number
Which accounts can I view with the app?
You can view balances on most accounts you hold with M&S Bank. You can also see your latest transactions on your M&S current account, M&S Credit Card and if you hold them, your Monthly Saver and Everyday Savings Account
How far back can I view my credit card and current account statements on the M&S Banking App?
You are able to view your credit card statement back to July 2018. If you hold a current account statements can be viewed back to October 2018.
Can I use the same services as Internet Banking on this app?
No, the M&S Banking App allows you to check the balances on most accounts you hold with M&S Bank. You can also see the last 3 months' transactions on your M&S current account, M&S Credit Card and if you hold them, your Monthly Saver and Everyday Savings Account (up to a maximum of 300 transactions). Additionally, you can make payments and transfers from your M&S current account to payees that you have paid before using Internet Banking.
Also, you are able to view your credit card statements back to July 2018. If you hold a current account, statements can be viewed back to October 2018.
Will I be charged for using the M&S Banking App?
We won't charge customers for using the app, however you may be charged by your network provider as the app requires an internet connection. Check your payment plan with your network provider.
Can I have the mobile app on more than one mobile device?
Yes, you can download and use the M&S Banking App on up to 3 different mobile devices.
What if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Call us as soon as possible on 0345 600 5860 if your mobile device is lost or stolen and we can temporarily suspend your account access. You may be responsible for unauthorised payments made from your accounts if you haven't kept your mobile or tablet, and your security details, safe.
- If you've downloaded the mobile app on more than one device, you can also sign in to the app using one of your other devices and remove the app from the lost device by using the 'Manage devices' option within 'More'.
I am selling my device, what do I need to do?
- Sign in to the mobile app and then you are able to remove the device by selecting the 'More>' option within 'Manage devices', then click on remove device. Alternatively you can call us on 0345 600 5860.
I've got a new phone/device, how do I set it up?
- You are able to have the app in up to three devices
- If you have the app on less than three devices you simply need to download the M&S Banking App from the app store and follow the instructions
- If you have the M&S Banking App on three devices, you will need to sign in to one of the devices and remove the device you no longer wish to have the app on. You will then be able to set up our app on your new phone/device.
You may also be interested in
Using your fingerprint or face to sign in to the app
Find out how to set up Touch ID, Face ID, or Android fingerprint on your compatible device
Digital M&S Pass
Find out how to set up and use your Digital M&S PASS
Mobile app statements
You can now view your statements in the M&S Banking App
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the US and other
countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.